Wednesday 25 March 2015

Introduction

Dear All Readers

By inspiration of the Lord, I am making a humble effort to interpret the shlokas of Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta. I am just a normal human being and I am neither any saint or a yogi who is trying to interpret the meanings.

The name of this blog is shreemadbhagwatgeetabhasya, by which I meant to give the objective of the writings. The shlokas of Geeta will be presented with their literal meaning and then I would be putting in my own interpretation or commentary of the connotation of the sholka. This is going to be a long – long work and I hope that Maa Bhagwati will bestow her blessings on me to keep my working going on.

During the entire writings references will be taken from books like: Shreemad Bhagwat Geeta Rahasya by Pt Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Sankhyadarshanam, Sheemad Bhagwat Geeta Bhasya by Adi Guru Shankracharya, Sanskrit Hindi Dictionary by Sri Vaman Shivram Apate; Yogsutra by Patanjali  and others. The Geeta in use is one that of Geeta Press, Gorakhpur

The sequence of the writings will be

a)    Explanation of the Shlokas of Geeta – This will be the first thing to be taken up
b)    Karmyoga and its exposition in Geeta – This will be the second topic of writing
c)    Sankhyadarshan and Sankhyayoga – This will be the third and final topic of writing

If my work can touch even a single life and it can be of some use to anyone I will consider my work has been successful or is worth it.

I am having limited resources at my end. Anybody who wants to contribute in any manner; viz: Technologically, Socially, Economically, Politically Et Al in this work please do and come forward. Every single help will matter a lot. For any help that you want to render please write to me on shreemadbhagwatgeetabhasya@gmail.com.

This work of mine is completely selfless and I request anybody joining hand in this quest shall join without any self - interest. The only interest that we shall have is giving to all.
See you in the journey ahead.

Warm Regards

Swasti
Utpal



No comments:

Post a Comment